Introduction to Python
In this blog post, I will be giving a brief introduction about one of the most important programming language. This language is called Python.
Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language.It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.The most basic use case for Python is as a scripting and automation language. It is used in web development, creating software prototypes, mathematics, system scripting, and so on.
Some of the benefits of using Python programming language are;
- It works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- It has a simple syntax.
- It has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way, or a functional way.
Use of Python:
- It can be used on a server to create web applications.
- It can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- It can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- It can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- It can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.