Introduction to C#(C-Sharp)
In this blog post, I will be giving a brief introduction on another most popular programming language. The programming language is C# which is also pronounced as “C-Sharp”.
This language was created by Microsoft. C# is an object-oriented programming language that runs on the .NET Framework.C# has roots from the C family, and the language is close to other popular languages like C++ and Java.
Uses of C#
C# is used for
- Mobile applications,
- Desktop applications,
- Web applications,
- Web services,
- Database applications and much more.
Why use C# ?
- It is easy to learn and simple to use.
- It has a huge community support.
- C# is an object oriented language which gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs.
- As C# is close to C, C++ and Java, it makes it easy for programmers to switch to C# or vice versa